Regular boiler maintenance should keep your central heating system running smoothly and efficiently. Our annual boiler service will give you peace of mind and you will be far less likely to find yourself in a cold house or without a hot water supply.
Warwickshire Heating offers professional servicing across Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and the West Midlands.
• Our standard annual boiler service includes:
• Cleaning of your boiler
• Thorough check of safety controls
• An examination of wear and tear to identify issues which may impact on safe use
• Gas installation pipes check
• Flue and emissions check for dangerous fumes that can cause carbon monoxide poisoning
• Gas rate check
• Ventilation check
• Flue flow test (if applicable)
• Empty and clean central heating filters (if installed)
• Reminder of next service interval
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are fully qualified to provide the range of boiler maintenance and repair services that we offer. We deal with all main boiler manufactures.
Speak to our Team about your servicing requirements, call 01926 935111, or use the form on this page for a free no-obligation quote.
Replacement & installation
If your boiler is uneconomical to repair or innefficient we we can offer a compelete new system.
We offer a free of charge survey and quoatation, by a qualfied Gas Safe registered engineer (we do not employ sales people).
We will outline the best solution and options based on your household requirments. The installtion is undertaken by our own Team are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered.
As a Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant, Baxi and Glow-worm specialist, we can supply a variety of A-rated boilers, utilising modern technology to make significant savings on your energy bills.
Our Customer First approach means that our service engineers are available when you need us. Speak to our Team about your requirements, call 01926 935111, or use the form on this page for a free no-obligation quote.